Flurazepam 30mg N
|30 pills - 151.26 EURO (5.04 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|Product Name: Flurazepam 30mg |
Name of active ingredient: Flurazepam
Manufactured by: Actavis
Requested shipment by courier
Phone number necessary in address
Shipped from: EU
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: EU
|What does this drug do and what is it used for?
The active substance in Flurazepam 30MG is flurazepam. Flurazepam 30MG is one of the benzodiazepines. It has a calming, muscle relaxant and reduces anxiety. Doctors prescribe it for insomnia.
Insomnia Flurazepam 30MG
Insomnia is referred to when someone has been sleeping poorly for some time and therefore does not function properly during the day. Sleeping problems often arise from stress or worry. But physical complaints such as pain or itching can also cause insomnia.
Treatment If you come to your doctor with sleep problems, the doctor will usually not prescribe a sleep medicine right away. The doctor will first try to remedy the cause of the sleep complaints, for example with a painkiller if you suffer from pain. Or with soothing advice if you stay awake mainly due to worry. Some of these advices are:
- Exercise during the day or early in the evening.
- Do something relaxing an hour before going to sleep.
- Don't take naps during the day.
- Keep a steady rhythm when you go to bed and get up.
- Do not have coffee in the evening.
- Do not take alcohol to sleep.
- Do not take solid foods two to three hours before going to bed.
- Provide a quiet, cool bedroom and a nice bed.
- Do not use the bedroom as a work, study or TV room.
- If you can't sleep, get up and do something else in another room. Do not go back to bed until you are tired.
If these measures do not help or are not possible, the doctor may prescribe this medicine for a few days. Operation Flurazepam 30MG has a muscle relaxant, calming effect and makes drowsy. It thus promotes that you fall asleep and sleep better. Flurazepam 30MG is especially suitable if you have difficulty falling asleep, if you expect to wake up frequently during the night and if you need an anti-anxiety and stress relief medication during the day.
Effect Within fifteen to thirty minutes after taking it, you will become sleepy and calm. Therefore, make sure that you are at home, do not have to do complicated jobs and that you can easily reach your bed. The effect lasts for at least 14 to 16 hours. This sleeping aid only works well if you use it occasionally, for example every three days. With daily use, the effect decreases as your body gets used to the effect.
In addition to the desired effect, this medicine can cause side effects, also the next day. The main side effects are the following. Regularly, sometimes even the next day
- Drowsiness, drowsiness and fatigue. This reduces your ability to react and concentrate, which increases the risk of accidents. Accidents can also occur, for example: in traffic, when climbing a ladder, operating devices or during surveillance and control activities. But you are also more likely to fall if you have to get out of bed at night to go to the toilet.
Sometimes, even the next day
- Impaired coordination. This may make you clumsy in your movements and have difficulty speaking (articulating) clearly.
- Muscle weakness, feeling of weakness in muscles. This side effect can cause other complaints, such as: Blurred or double vision, due to a temporary effect on the eye muscles. Urinary incontinence or difficulty in passing urine. These side effects are caused by insufficient control of the bladder muscle. Snoring due to the weakening of the uvula. During your sleep, have you ever had problems that your breath stops for a short time (sleep apnea)? You may be more affected by this medicine. Contact your doctor if you notice this. Fall, mainly because this drug also decreases coordination. Especially the elderly and people with muscle diseases have a chance of this.
- People with myasthenia gravis (a serious muscle disease) may be more prone to this disease. Consult your doctor if symptoms get worse (such as general muscle weakness, double vision, closing eyelids, difficulty swallowing, chewing or breathing).
- Slower thinking, memory problems, difficulty concentrating, less alert, confusion. These complaints may increase if you use this medicine for a longer period of time.
- Decrease feelings: this drug not only flattens emotions such as fear and tension, but also positive ones, such as happiness and satisfaction. Your involvement and empathy for others can also diminish.
Rarely with Flurazepam 30MG
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as nausea, constipation and diarrhea, dry mouth or extra saliva, difficulty swallowing. Changed appetite: more or less appetite. This also changes in body weight.
- Headache and dizziness. These side effects usually go away after some time as you get used to the drug.
- Sweating and palpitations.
- Dry eyes. Especially people with contact lenses can suffer from dry eyes.
- Rash and itching. Usually this is harmless, but (very rarely) the symptoms can be serious. Consult your doctor if the rash looks unusual, if it affects you, or if you also develop a fever or blisters.
- Dependence. You may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it. The chance of this is very small with short-term use. People who use this medicine daily for longer than two weeks have a high chance of this. Therefore, always taper off gradually if you have been taking this medicine daily for more than two weeks.
- Reduced effectiveness if you use this drug every day for more than two weeks. The medicine then no longer works or works less well for sleeping. Therefore, use this medication only occasionally or for periods of up to two weeks.
- Nightmares, usually in the early morning.
- Unrest and irritability. So opposite symptoms than you would expect from this drug. Delusions and hallucinations can also occur. Children and the elderly are especially susceptible to these side effects. Consult the doctor in case of these symptoms. A lower dose or a different drug may be needed.
- Memory loss of events that occur while you are taking this drug. For example, nighttime events.
- Depressed feelings can be revealed.
- Less sex drive.
Consult your doctor if you experience too much of any of the above side effects or if you experience any other side effects that you are concerned about.
Take it half an hour before you want to go to sleep. Only take it if you have at least eight hours to sleep after taking it. If you have to wake up before then, you will still be too bothered by the narcotic effect. How long? If you use this medicine once in a while, it can help you sleep well. If you use it almost every night, the effect will disappear after a few weeks. Therefore, only use it in special situations.
With daily use for more than two weeks, you run the risk of 'withdrawal insomnia'. Your body expects the effect of this drug to help you fall asleep. Therefore, use it only occasionally and never more than a few days in a row. In any case, don't use it for longer than four weeks in a row.
What if I miss a dose?
Are you unable to sleep at night and still want to take this sleeping aid? You can, but keep in mind that the sleeping aid will work for a long time. It is difficult to wake up and you have a reduced ability to react during the day. There are sleeping tablets that have a shorter effect. Consult your doctor, he may be able to prescribe you a shorter-acting sleep medication for these situations.
Driving? It can be dangerous to participate in traffic while taking this medicine. * Note: This sleeping aid only works well if you use it occasionally. The effect decreases with daily use. Your body then gets used to the effect. For more general information, please read the topic ' Medicines in traffic '.
In this theme you can read, for example, what the law says about medicines in traffic. You will also find advice that you should take into account if you are allowed to drive (again). drinking alcohol? Limit the use of alcohol and avoid drinking it. This medicine makes you react much more strongly to alcohol than you are used to. In addition, alcohol enhances the side effects of this drug, such as drowsiness and reduced coordination. eat everything? There are no restrictions for this with this medication.
Does Flurazepam 30MG interact with other medications? This drug interacts with other drugs. The text below only lists the active ingredients of these drugs, not the brand names. You can find out whether your medicine contains one of these active substances in your package insert under the heading 'composition'. The medicines with which the main interactions occur are the following.
Other drugs that reduce reaction time. These medicines often have a yellow warning sticker on the packaging. The effects on responsiveness and coordination capacity are mutually reinforcing. Then prazepam can work for more than three days. For example, you will no longer be able to drive a car. Do not drive if you are taking any medication in addition to prazepam that reduces reaction time.
Ritonavir, a medicine used for HIV infection. The amount of flurazepam in the blood can be increased by this medicine. This makes the effect and side effects stronger. Consult your doctor if you have been prescribed this combination.
Are you unsure whether any of the above interactions are of interest to you? Please contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Can I use this medicine if I am pregnant, planning to become or breastfeeding? Pregnancy Tell your doctor and pharmacist as soon as you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant soon. Not enough is known about the use of this medicine during pregnancy to know for sure whether it is safe. Therefore, weigh the severity of your condition against the risk to the child with your doctor. Do NOT take this medicine from the eighth month of pregnancy.
When used after the eighth month, your child may be so dazed and floppy after birth that it has difficulty breathing. In addition, withdrawal symptoms may develop in the baby. Breast-feeding If you want to breast-feed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This drug passes into breast milk. It can then cause side effects in the child. Your doctor may be able to (temporarily) prescribe you another medicine that you can use safely.
Can I just stop with this medicine? If you have only used this medicine for a few days in a row, you can stop all at once. In general, no withdrawal symptoms occur. Have you used it for a long time? Then the following information is important to you: Have you used this sleeping aid for more than two weeks in a row, and then suddenly stop using it? Then you run the risk of 'withdrawal insomnia'. Your body expects the effect of the sedative to help you fall asleep. This makes sleeping more difficult in the beginning. Therefore only use it occasionally and never more than a few days in a row. Have you used it for a long time? Then gradually reduce the dosage.